The Morgan-E, named after my two daughters, is a 2010 Baha 277GLE. This boat was built with the comfort and safety of the Great Lakes' Angler in mind. She has some of the deepest gunnels to keep you and your loved ones safely inside the boat, a stand-up head, a hard top to keep you out of the elements, and she has no dog house so that there is more uncluttered fishing room. Morgan-E is powered by a 300hp E-Tec to get us to the fish and back safely and we use a Honda trolling motor that is as quiet as they come to make your time more enjoyable. To help us safely locate and put fish in the boat, she is outfitted with the latest in electronics and fishing equipment. One to four adults is very comfortable and we can accomodate up to six - especially families with children.
What You Will Need
Give us a call - if we are free - let's go fishing!
- Above all a good attitude - bad mojo does not make for a good day
- A NYS fishing license for all over 16
- Sunglasses are a must for everyone
- Soft soled shoes
- Sunscreen and hats are recommended
- Motion sickness medication if you think that you may become ill
- A camera for the day's events
- A cooler to take your catch home after the trip ends (this can stay in your vehicle until we return to the dock)
- Even in late July and August it can be chilly on the water; be prepared
- Food and drinks; the fish usually choose to hit when people have a sandwich in one hand and a soda in the other
*Alcohol consumption should be minimal - no glass bottles
* NO illegal drugs - this boat's captain has a zero tolerance policy